Current Job Openings
SINGH CRUSHERS is always accepting resumes from motivated individuals who want to put their skills and talent to work for an Industry Leader. Send your Resume / Application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE : Design Engineer
- EXPERIENCE : Minimum 5 years related work history
- SKILLS & APTITUDE : Proficient on AutoCAD and/or INVENTOR. Ability to interact with others as a “team player”, have Mechanical Aptitude, ability to read and understand detail drawings, ability to learn quickly, have general problem-solving skills, ability to adapt to changes, be open, a Self-Starter, and the ability to take initiative and to identify problems before they occur. To be aggressive in their Designs, Creative, Flexible and eager to share Ideas and concepts with a team of dedicated individuals.
- PRIMARY FUNCTIONS : Analyzes Customer’ needs, determining modifications or designs needed to fulfill requirements for Equipment. Design functional Equipment that meets customer needs. Maintain a thorough knowledge of company’s products and equipment capabilities. Maintain a thorough knowledge of engineering disciplines effecting equipment. Create or modify assembly and piece detail Drawings utilizing AutoCAD and/or INVENTOR for in-house and outside steel fabrication resulting in complete, accurate, consistent, timely and efficient production and Sales Drawings.
- Design equipment as required
- Check detail Drawings for assemblies for others and self as required
- Communicate with other Departments and vendors regarding timing and availability of items.
- Resolve problems and answer questions of other departments concerning Drawings.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Company.
- Attend training classes as required.
- Take field trips to job sites to make field measurements and/or observe.
- Travel (on short notice at times) with sales personnel to Customers’ and Vendors’ Facilities.
- Any other duties/responsibilities assigned by Supervisor.